ABSL Currently owns a large fleet of cold milling machines fully operated and maintained. We rely 100% on Wirtgen technology being the best performing mills on the market worldwide. Cold planning usually removes from 1” to 4” of surface asphalt, but also our equipment allows us to remove up to 12 inches of paving material on a single pass for full roadway reconstruction.
We specialized in Dig-outs, Wedge grind, Conforms. Full removals, freeway work, Airport runways and taxiways, Parking lots, Grass field removals, residential areas/Shopping malls, Bike pathways.
Our Cold Milling Fleet
- Wirtgen Newest W210 CFI (87” and 80”) Half Lane Planner to 755HP
- Wirtgen W210i (87” inch wide) Half lane planers to 755HP.
- Wirtgen W200i (80” inch wide) Half Lane planers t 610 HP.
- Wirtgen W2000 (80” inch wide) Half lane planers. 600 HP
- Wirtgen 120 CFi (48” inch wide) Quarter lane planers 385HP.
- Wirtgen 120 CFi Combi Cutter (3’,2’,1’ foot Wide drums up to 10” inches deep). Great for trenching projects.
ABSL Will Bid Work as Rental Daily or Unit Price
We specialized in Dig-outs, Wedge grind, Conforms. Full removals, freeway work, Parking lots, Grass field removals, residential areas/Shopping malls, Bike pathways. ABSL will bid work as rental daily or unit price, but will also bid work specifically modified to our customer’s needs. ABSL will meet any customer anytime, anyplace, or anywhere.